Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings - Wolves v Albion (30 Apr 22)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Dominant and lethal performance.
Caicedo looks possibly a better prospect than the man he will replace.
And to cap it all, Everton have moved a step closer to entertaining Rotherham next season.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Dominant and lethal performance.
Caicedo looks possibly a better prospect than the man he will replace.
And to cap it all, Everton have moved a step closer to entertaining Rotherham next season.

Lovely show from the whole team. Moises was excellent again, and Cucu was my MOM - such an energetic and intelligent performance. Maybe Everton, but we have a chance to break some Dirty hearts coming up. Leeds gd is poorer than Everton, and I don't expect the to improve it this evening! Burnley def have some momentum now.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Potter made a big mistake bringing Webster back too quickly last week and disrupting the defence. This week he did the right thing by leaving him on the bench.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Potter made a big mistake bringing Webster back too quickly last week and disrupting the defence. This week he did the right thing by leaving him on the bench.

Webster is a difficult one; he always takes a few games to get back into the swing of things…must be tricky for Potter to know what’s the best approach.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
How many Weetabix did Cucu have for breakfast this morning? He was non-stop sprinting all afternoon. Best Albion left-back I can ever remember seeing.
How can any player who performed today warrant anything less than a 9?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How many Weetabix did Cucu have for breakfast this morning? He was non-stop sprinting all afternoon. Best Albion left-back I can ever remember seeing.
How can any player who performed today warrant anything less than a 9?

I didn’t think anyone would be better than Wayne Bridge but Cucurella is up there

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Our favourite Veltman was astonishingly good today, yet again.

Streetwise, seemingly always in the right place at the right time.

What do reckon, 10/10?

In my opinion he is massively underated, whilst he may not take the glory, or do all the fancy eye catching bits of skill, he constantly defends well, plays wherever he is asked to.

Added to that he is an absolute master of the "dark arts", hard as nails, niggly and I bet a nasty bas*7^d to play against.

All for £900k.

I spoke to Andy Rollings last week, and said how good I thought Veltman was, lets just say he was thoroughly impressed, I couldn't get away, top top player.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In my opinion he is massively underated, whilst he may not take the glory, or do all the fancy eye catching bits of skill, he constantly defends well, plays wherever he is asked to.

Added to that he is an absolute master of the "dark arts", hard as nails, niggly and I bet a nasty bas*7^d to play against.

All for £900k.

I spoke to Andy Rollings las week, and said how good I thought Veltman was, lets just say he was thoroughly impressed, I couldn't get away, top top player.

I thought about AR today, with Lawrenson, Dunk, Cullip, one of our best CB’s. Does he still run the cafe?

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Our favourite Veltman was astonishingly good today, yet again.

Streetwise, seemingly always in the right place at the right time.

What do reckon, 10/10?

All for £900k.

I spoke to Andy Rollings las week, and said how good I thought Veltman was, lets just say he was thoroughly impressed, I couldn't get away, top top player.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
So many fans saying Veltman is underrated tells me that he isn't. Ninety nine percent of us rate him very highly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here