Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Iiiiiiiiit’s Fridat!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] will be pleased that I’m having a gin martini BEFORE dinner.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just finishing a litre of Goldmark Mango Lager, surprisingly nice then moving on to assorted cans and bottles, including my first tasting of Thornbridge Bliss Point , a Hazy APA coming in at 5% ... Happy fridat everyone !

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Just finishing a litre of Goldmark Mango Lager, surprisingly nice then moving on to assorted cans and bottles, including my first tasting of Thornbridge Bliss Point , a Hazy APA coming in at 5% ... Happy fridat everyone !

Have you been in Lidl today?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Blimey you're only right! It IS Fridat and as such I will be slurping my way through a bottle or two of Rioja,a 2016 Sierra Cantabria should do the job nicely, cheers! Stay safe and have a great weekend you lovely N.S.C.ers!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I recognised the beer fest offering from the email I looked at earlier. Was impressed they had some Thornbridge

They do have some good stuff in their " beer festivals " at least not stupid prices anyway.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I don't know what I'm drinking tonight, as it's a surprise and my wife won't tell me.

Wish me luck.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A Heidenpeters Pale Ale and a Primitivo later…

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
3 x table beer at BRZN, summat by Lost Pier and a Lost Lager. Need to eat dinner before I order a dirty ‘bab.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fruit smoothie and cups of tea. Off the sauce for a few weeks and working tonight.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A couple of Abhainn Dearg sherry cask 10-year olds, 58% ABV. My, it’s the bollocks though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some Luke-cold cans of Carling at Croydon Arena At the REMF match, nothing else on offer. A can of JD and come on the train back and now back home with a Bulleit bourbon with a choccy snack.

Happy fridat everyone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ran a half-marathon (plus a bit extra) whilst the lad was at scouts this evening.

Back home and rehydrating with cheap supermarket shiraz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here