Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan Advisory Board Representatives .

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I guess a lot of you will have received the email from the Albion with a list of candidates you can vote for from different categories of fans - Men's Season Ticket Holder, Women's Season Ticket Holder, 1901 etc, to elect fans to have a say in the running of our Club.
I can't find anything regarding the voting itself, but may I let you know that NSC's very own Barry Izbak is one of the candidates. He goes under the alias of Nigel Summers and is a nominee in the Men's Season Ticket Holder category.
He's the only person on the long list that I know personally. He's Albion mad, and came to fame when he tied large banners on the M23 bridges, proclaiming we wanted Falmer during the War Years. He also made several videos of the stadim build which he posted on here at the same time I was posting the photos. We would often do the rounds together so he could use my infamous ladder!
He is a true fan with our wellbeing at his very heart.
Therefore, he will certainly be getting my vote.
He won't let us down.

Attachments

• Nige Summers.JPG
    Nige Summers.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the Albion Members / Albion + category, I'd recommed you all lend your votes to the fabulous [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] / Uncle Hiney / Ian Hine, of HineyArt fame. A more dedicated Albion fan you could not hope to meet, as evidenced by his painstaking, incredible life's work that is www.albionprograms.com

And as an aside - contrary to the bio the club have erroneously attributed to him in the voting email, Hiney is NOT (and never has been) a Police Officer :facepalm:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just so you know, my 'biog' is wrong.

It should read:

“I believe passionately that if you are an interested party in any process, your voice should be heard. I believe I am the perfect person to help facilitate this process, bringing over 50 years of supporting Albion, as well as many years of working within various businesses. I know I can help give the fans an effective voice “

I would welcome your votes people

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Are Benjamin Turner and Jim Jordan the same person or has one of them been copying the others homework in terms their biog.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
There seem to be three ladies in the Men's Season Ticket Holder Nominees category!

EDIT: Which of course is perfectly OK now that I understand the heading!!! :shootself

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just so you know, my 'biog' is wrong.

It should read:

“I believe passionately that if you are an interested party in any process, your voice should be heard. I believe I am the perfect person to help facilitate this process, bringing over 50 years of supporting Albion, as well as many years of working within various businesses. I know I can help give the fans an effective voice “

I would welcome your votes people
Have they added the word "not" in several places?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't want to nominate four people for the first category because I only know one of them. I can guess at one other by his surname. but it won't allow me to progress unless I nominate four names?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't want to nominate four people for the first category because I only know one of them. I can guess at one other by his surname. but it won't allow me to progress unless I nominate four names?

Having photos of the individuals could have helped, but just going by the words not enough stand out to warrant voting for, and it may be a case of some getting onto the board by default as people just tick the first couple of names on the list to make up the numbers,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having photos of the individuals could have helped, but just going by the words not enough stand out to warrant voting for, and it may be a case of some getting onto the board by default as people just tick the first couple of names on the list to make up the numbers,

It doesn't even let you read the blog to see what their connection to the club is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the Albion Members / Albion + category, I'd recommed you all lend your votes to the fabulous [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] / Uncle Hiney / Ian Hine, of HineyArt fame. A more dedicated Albion fan you could not hope to meet, as evidenced by his painstaking, incredible life's work that is www.albionprograms.com

And as an aside - contrary to the bio the club have erroneously attributed to him in the voting email, Hiney is NOT (and never has been) a Police Officer :facepalm:

I laughed at that. It almost put me off voting for him ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are Benjamin Turner and Jim Jordan the same person or has one of them been copying the others homework in terms their biog.

In the famous words of Fatbloke Slim:

Give the po' man a break
Give the po' man a break
Give the po' man a break
Give the po' man a break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here