Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mino Raiola. RIP

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mino Raiola , super agent to Paul Pogba, Erling Haarland amongst other superstars has died.

No idea how much impact this will have on summer transfers for the rich clubs (and players).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not exactly the figure of health.... but allegedly he is not dead but in a very serious condition

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Apparently, he hasn’t died.

It has been widely reported, but now ‘sources’ saying although he is gravely I’ll, he’s still alive.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

It has been widely reported, but now ‘sources’ saying although he is gravely I’ll, he’s still alive.

Indeed.

[tweet]1519657935193923584[/tweet]

You should rarely trust agents but I'm willing to trust him on this one: if he says he is not dead, then there is a fair chance he isnt.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fingers crossed he pulls through.

:nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Doctors described his recovery as a Mino miracle.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What's so super about an agent?

I suppose the ability to come back to life is something.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:lolol:

[tweet] 1519658493313232896 [/tweet]

Peter Walton thinks he might be dead or might not be dead. Mike Riley says that whether or not he is dead, the decision to turn off/not turn off treatment was the right one.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didn't Fergie (not the Black Eyed Peas singer) have a real problem with him?

Probably. I'd imagine they would not get along well.

Raiola is powerful though. Other than his own clients, pretty much all of them top players, he also collaborates with 50 or so other agents. If you get in a brawl with him you might suddenly lose access to a couple of hundred quality players. I dont think there is any club, DoF or manager who likes him but top clubs can't afford to boycott him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Probably. I'd imagine they would not get along well.

Raiola is powerful though. Other than his own clients, pretty much all of them top players, he also collaborates with 50 or so other agents. If you get in a brawl with him you might suddenly lose access to a couple of hundred quality players. I dont think there is any club, DoF or manager who likes him but top clubs can't afford to boycott him.

They could if they all took a United stand against his stable for a period of time, but they won’t

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They could if they all took a United stand against his stable for a period of time, but they won’t

Indeed. But if just one club said no to that type of agreement, they would have a pretty big advantage.

I hope football finds a way to decrease agent influence. Some rumours in Germany says that Raiola wants half of the deal for Håland, which would mean like £60-70m. Insane.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Raiola is an absolute stain on football. He's the enemy of the game. The money he's leached out of football is scandalous and he is a huge part of the financial armaggedon which is killing football as a sport. I don't wish the man ill, but I do hope the influence of agents can be massively diminished over the coming years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here