Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martlets FC v Albion Legends, Withdean, Sun. 1st May @ 13:30

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Martlets Hospice have been in touch to help raise awareness of an event being held this weekend....

Martlets FC was started by the local Brighton business community and they have three blue ribbon matches a year. They raise money for Martlets Hospice through the power of football.

The next match is this Sunday 1st May at Withdean Stadium against the Brighton and Hove Albion Legends XI. Kick off is at 13.30 and it’s a family friendly game. We are asking for £5 donation for adults at the gate, U16’s go free. There will also be teas and coffees in the Club House where you might catch a glimpse of a legend or two.

Martlets FC A5 flyer AW.jpg

Martlets FC A5 flyer AW 2.jpg

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
What a shame I hadn't heard about this sooner, I would have been there. I'm certain I've not seen this mentioned anywhere previously, did they not think about promoting it?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Interesting to see Paul Watson.. Understand no longer Sheffield Utd Physio and is now in practice in Lindfield, Has there been a better free kick taker since ?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Interesting to see Paul Watson.. Understand no longer Sheffield Utd Physio and is now in practice in Lindfield, Has there been a better free kick taker since ?

The Watson/Zamora combo was a nailed on goal every time. A glorious partnership!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here