Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] JCBs

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Just before Covid, I began falling out of love with top-flight football, mainly thanks to VAR spoiling my enjoyment when it came to messing up many big decisions. For me it's really only been a case of Albion or nothing with football, so when I stepped away from following Brighton, I stepped away from football. The corporate mess that is professional football hasn't helped.

Then during the pandemic, with matches being played behind closed doors I fell out of love completely. For me, football is the fans and the atmosphere. The matches and the cups may as well have been cancelled for all the good it did. I couldn't get used to watching games being played in front of an empty ground. I just switched off and tuned out.

Now that things have returned to normal pretty much, I'm beginning to follow the team like I used to. Who knows, I might even go to a game before the end of the season (glory-hunter, moi?)!

The point of this thread is, I am a Johnny Come-Back, and proud. Can I be forgiven?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. Screenshot_20220426-205207_Google.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Phew, I thought it was a thread about the hypocritical Brexit **** who makes bang average farm machinery and shit tools in India

On a lighter note, we nearly all take a break, but get drawn back. . .its in the blood. I've tried walking away, but it keeps getting me. . . . . So . .come join us, come join us, come join us over here!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What's the difference between a JCB and a giraffe? One has hydraulics and the other has high ................... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here