Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone watching Fulham vs Forest?

Every time a Fulham player touches the ball, the fecking clackers ring out!!!!

Btw forest have just scored and Bournemouth getting dicked at Swansea. Town dropping down a place…auto promotion looking hard work now!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone watching Fulham vs Forest?

Every time a Fulham player touches the ball, the fecking clackers ring out!!!!

Btw forest have just scored and Bournemouth getting dicked at Swansea. Town dropping down a place…auto promotion looking hard work now!

Just posted before you on the ‘foreign’ thread that I am :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stay like it is and Bournemouth v Forest on May 3rd will be a huge match.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hoping for a Wembley trip in the playoff final

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Would laugh my todger off if ‘Muff missed out on promotion. Come on Forest! Would be great to play them in the PL next season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Would laugh my todger off if ‘Muff missed out on promotion. Come on Forest! Would be great to play them in the PL next season.

Strong possibility. They've got Forest, Millwall and Blackburn. Forest's other two games are Hull and Swansea. Would rather go to the City ground instead of Dean Court next season.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Strong possibility. They've got Forest, Millwall and Blackburn. Forest's other two games are Hull and Swansea. Would rather go to the City ground instead of Dean Court next season.

Get to visit Englands oldest pub again and it’s quite a hoot near the station as well I’m led to believe

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

On the basis that Forest only need to match Bournemouth's points tally to go up, I still feel they need to win at Bournemouth, If Bournemouth go into their last two knowing 4 points will get them up, sadly I think they'll do it. This is especially the case if Sheff Utd win at QPR on Friday night as Millwall would realistically then have nothing to play for at Bournemouth on the final day unless they win their home game against Peterborough by about 6 goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here