Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sanchez
Veltman-Webster-Dunk
Mwepu-Bissouma-Caicedo
Lamptey-MacAllister-Trossard-Cucurella

Something like that, if everyone is fit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sanchez
Veltman-Webster-Dunk
Mwepu-Bissouma-Caicedo
Lamptey-MacAllister-Trossard-Cucurella

Something like that, if everyone is fit.

I’m not sure if Webster deserves to return but he can’t be any worse than he was against Southampton and the only way he’ll improve is game time.

In addition, I can’t see Lamptey making it so I think March will start (with Sarmiento probably out for the rest of the season). I don’t think dropping Welbeck is a smart move.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I’m not sure if Webster deserves to return but he can’t be any worse than he was against Southampton and the only way he’ll improve is game time.

In addition, I can’t see Lamptey making it so I think March will start (with Sarmiento probably out for the rest of the season). I don’t think dropping Welbeck is a smart move.
I think the old 3-7 formation would cause Wolves a few headaches, it made me scratch my head when I was typing out on here :lolol:

You are probably right though, Welbeck looked good on Saturday.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
-------------------Sanchez
---------Veltman Dunk Webster
Mwepu Bissouma Caicedo Cucurella
----------MacAllister Trossard
------------------Welbeck

Retain one striker. Welbeck now first choice.
Lamptey to have a run at them for the last half hour
Gross unlucky to miss out again

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would be tempted to keep Bissouma on the bench, seeing as we will likely be without him next year.

Rather give minutes to players that will definitely be here.

I'd rather we play our best team.

I'm sure the extra £££ for finishing 10th rather than 15th would come in handy.

Plus let's finish above Palace.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I would be tempted to keep Bissouma on the bench, seeing as we will likely be without him next year.

Rather give minutes to players that will definitely be here.

While I definitely understand your reasoning, I still think the target is to get as many points as possible (and I also dont see GP doing something like that until the team is 100% secure rather than the current 99,9999999999%).

Also think it is great if the likes of Caicedo gets to play a couple of more games next to Bissouma, any midfielder in the PL could learn from him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A winning one, to go with a nice Cantonese takeaway from The Queens,possibly the best takeaway on the planet.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

is he injured again , think i have missed something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here