Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Chelsea u23s PL2 Official Thread

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Albion's last home PL2 game of the season is tonight. 7pm KO at the Amex. I think only the third u23 game to be at the Amex this year.
Free for season ticket holders. Pick up a "free" ticket via https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-GB/categories/development
I think its on YouTube as well (it normally is) if you want to avoid me ! (i'm going after work)
Albion have had a decent er, midtable season like the adults but are finishing strongly with three wins out of the last 4.
Maybe a last chance to see players like Moran, Ferguson, Turns, Leonard in the stripes before they are loaned out next season...

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Will be a good chance to see some of young players (maybe a first teamer thrown in, we haven't got a game in a week so maybe). Went to the reverse fixture earlier in the season and we played very well.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Shame, but from the seagulls website.
We can't show a live stream of tonight's game because of Premier League regulations which ban streams when there is a Premier League game on at the same time.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It’s 0-0
As you might imagine Sarmiento is a cut above but revelation so far is Baker- Boaitey up and down the right wing. Super quick.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
0-1
Defence switched off with through ball that they thought played winger offside
Chelsea scored with a free header (Hall) from the resultant cross
Against run of play.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
0-1 HT

Baker-Boaitey had our best chance after a mazy run from Sarmiento but Chelsea should be 2-0 up…

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sarmiento just pulled up with what looks like hamstring. Match over for him.

No luck for the poor lad. Probably end of season for him I should imagine.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ferguson and Miller on end of several chances but still 0-1 (64)
Offiah probably man of the match so far. Keeps driving fwd.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
0-2 pen to Chelsea - bit soft. (77) Roberts got carded complaining about it. Sent McGill wrong way. First Chelsea move in Albion half in 2nd half.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Moran gets a lucky deflected one back after Chelsea lost possession playing out from back
1-2 (80)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shame, but from the seagulls website.
We can't show a live stream of tonight's game because of Premier League regulations which ban streams when there is a Premier League game on at the same time.

BOOOOOO.......!

P.S. Tolaj on the bench - can we do that? Thought he was on loan at Cambridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here