Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Clarky Cat

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any Boz Boz selling any? I only ask because last time I came here a friend of mine got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop.

I'd also take Triple Sod or Yellow Bentines, don't want my arms to feel like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would if raps a diddle pom pom pom wasn't over at the first punnet. Nickle at the green if you get my pip.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Any Boz Boz selling any? I only ask because last time I came here a friend of mine got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop.

I'd also take Triple Sod or Yellow Bentines, don't want my arms to feel like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon.

All I’ve got is cake.

(Red Velvet or Victoria Sponge)

Just don’t ask me for Black Forest Gateau, I’ve seen what that stuff does to people. There are limits.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I tell you what, I'm less interested to give you 40 quid to end up on a quack candle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Old fogie stumbles into the room and leaves quickly having not understood WTF any you are all talking about

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Old fogie stumbles into the room and leaves quickly having not understood WTF any you are all talking about

Old fogies have a good chance of understanding if they were watching the right TV show 25 years ago...

Brass Eye is still worth a watch!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was 25, 25 years ago . .and too busy out partying to watch TV, so missed this in its entirety

Or the drugs did work and I can't remember.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Old fogies have a good chance of understanding if they were watching the right TV show 25 years ago...

Brass Eye is still worth a watch!

25 years ago this old fogie had much better things to do than watch TV :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Then them eat cake.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I still, to this day, refer to some drugs as 'Shatner's Bassoon'. :D

Shatner's Bassoon is an area within your brain that registers time perception. Can be affected by so called 'Made up drugs' such as 'Cake'; a Metabisterbile Amphetamoid from Prague.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That made me come over all blooty. I don't want to feel like a bloody piano dentist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here