Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players leaving the Amex after a game

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
My daughter is desperate for a picture with Tariq Lamptey. Can anyone tell me how long after a game the players leave the Amex and whether they stop for pics, how many people hang around, where’s best to go etc?

Thanks in advance

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
My daughter is desperate for a picture with Tariq Lamptey. Can anyone tell me how long after a game the players leave the Amex and whether they stop for pics, how many people hang around, where’s best to go etc?

Thanks in advance

Maybe from 30-ish mins post match, go to the exit by the North Stand, there will be barriers up with lots of other people waiting (or slightly less if we've suffered a humiliation on the pitch :smile:)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Judging by recent home performances about 80 minutes along with everyone else !

Seriously though - probably a couple of hours - if it helps they park in the lower car park so worth hanging around there after.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Don't wait 2 hours, they'll all be long gone home by then. It's as long as it takes us to have a post match drinkie in West Upper, then wander down to East Lower for second post match drinkie (only so we miss the Racecourse P&R queue, you understand) where we usually pass the barriers and players starting to trickle out. No idea how long our Tariq takes to leave, though, might be a dawdler.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Judging by recent home performances about 80 minutes along with everyone else !

Seriously though - probably a couple of hours - if it helps they park in the lower car park so worth hanging around there after.

Two hours!! You r having a laugh LOL…they are looking at post match …not when they arrive for the next one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here