Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Birmingham WSL 2pm

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Off to watch the Albion thrash Birmingham this afternoon. Does anyone know if the Redz Bar will be open at the ground pre-match?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Losing 1-0. And you can watch all games on FA Player although you need to register - it is free though

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Birmingham wanted (and needed it) more than us and won 3-1. We had our chances, but just weren't on it today and they harried us and defended stoutly as well as being quick on the break. A very disappointing afternoon, especially as it was Hopes 100th game in charge

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Birmingham wanted (and needed it) more than us and won 3-1. We had our chances, but just weren't on it today and they harried us and defended stoutly as well as being quick on the break. A very disappointing afternoon, especially as it was Hopes 100th game in charge

What size crowd do these games at Crawley attract and do you think a bigger gate would be got at Falmer?
Also, how much are tickets?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What size crowd do these games at Crawley attract and do you think a bigger gate would be got at Falmer?
Also, how much are tickets?

A few hundred. Yes, definitely, Crawley is stupidly tricky to get to from Brightonwards if you don't drive. Cheap as chips, cost the Monkey and me £4 each for the standing area (print at home, more if you just turn up, I believe).

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
A few hundred. Yes, definitely, Crawley is stupidly tricky to get to from Brightonwards if you don't drive. Cheap as chips, cost the Monkey and me £4 each for the standing area (print at home, more if you just turn up, I believe).

Todays attendance was announced as over 1000 (there were a few kids groups in which would've helped with that figure)

If you don't have access to a car, theres usually a free coach arranged with Seagulls Travel with various pickup points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here