[Drinking] Fridat afternoon / Evening drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Bit of a mix this afternoon, Doom Bar, Whitstable Bay & Honey Dew
20220422_160158.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Currently at my mates wake, Peroni is the drink of choice for now, will soon head home to get shit faced in his memory.
RIP Dan, you'll be sorely missed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Day off.

I found myself in an Aldi this afternoon and then watching the F1.

I can report that their £16.95 Single Malt is perfectly acceptable, their £7 Merlot that I assumed would taste like a £10 one actually tastes like the Euros 3.99 shit you find in bad French supermarkets and the beer is for another day.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not an unusual situation for me, I am just about to go and check out Glasgow's finest wines available to humanity !

And since it looks like I may not be back in time for KO Sunday :( I may have to seriously over compensate tonight with my strangely accented northern brethren :drink:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
A 2020 Côtes Du Rhône in the Wunt be Druv household this fine Fridat night...got given a rather splendid 2002 Vintage Port that may well follow for afters, happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Penny Black - Leatherhead... on to the angel Thames Ditton

D

Deleted member 2719

Day off.

I found myself in an Aldi this afternoon and then watching the F1.

I can report that their £16.95 Single Malt is perfectly acceptable, their £7 Merlot that I assumed would taste like a £10 one actually tastes like the Euros 3.99 shit you find in bad French supermarkets and the beer is for another day.

I assumed you would be in a wine shop, tasting the fine wines and then getting a mouthful of stinking bishop.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I assumed you would be in a wine shop, tasting the fine wines and then getting a mouthful of stinking bishop.

I only got as far as Aldi as it was next to the vet's and the Mutt was having his Nuts off. Hence pausing the Fridat drinking after a couple of glasses so I can look after him. The guilt when you take a dog in for that treatment is something else!

Let's hope he doesn't end up with a Stinking Bishop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here