Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] 60 cap international star of interest to us?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Time up for 60 cap international star amidst host of domestic and international interest

Was on the blower to my Villa supporting relative last night and he made mention of this guy who is deemed surplus to requirements at Villa Park. Said he has been a good servant for them but they have now moved on to better quality in their pursuit of European football but he would be a good fit for middling/bottom half PL clubs and he understands a number of clubs have already enquired about his availability and we would likely be one of them. Unplayable on his day and pace and power in abundance, qualities we sometimes lack. Not sure personally but will trust the process.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
they're 15th and we're 10th, why would we want their cast off?

I think according to my Villa supporting relative Villa have massively underachieved for the quality they have. He said the job was simply too big for Dean Smith, and Stevie G hasn't yet got to grips with the DNA of the club.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Stick to the Most Famous Supporters™, Crodo :moo:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think according to my Villa supporting relative Villa have massively underachieved for the quality they have. He said the job was simply too big for Dean Smith, and Stevie G hasn't yet got to grips with the DNA of the club.

typical villa bollox , give him a slap at the next wedding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here