Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Lorenzo Brighton doco..have you been interviewed?

Irate Ninja

Apr 19, 2012
North Laine
I knew this was happening, it will be on Sky in the autumn, and bumped into a director mate this morning who said it was underway and that they had filmed Quentin and Paul this week...sadly the call hasn't come in for me...anyone here been interviewed?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah I have.
But I did refuse the nude scene - nobody wants to see any of that!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wouldn't like to say.

Irate Ninja

Apr 19, 2012
North Laine
You're obviously a JCL...Quentin, before he was Norman or FBS. used to DJ under his real name at the basement club in Oriental Place, must have been 84 or 85 and it was half priced drinks from 10pm - 11pm....heady days.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
With 9 posts in ten years, you're clearly someone with their finger on the pulse of all things BHAFC, so I'm equally baffled as to why you don't have a starring role. I'd take this up with Equity asap if I was you.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
You're obviously a JCL...Quentin, before he was Norman or FBS. used to DJ under his real name at the basement club in Oriental Place, must have been 84 or 85 and it was half priced drinks from 10pm - 11pm....heady days.

Not knowing about some DJ makes me a JCL ? Ok mate. I saw him several times in the Housemartins but that was because I liked the Housemartins. Had no interest in who he supported.Wasn’t it your team Palace in those days anyway ?

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I knew this was happening, it will be on Sky in the autumn, and bumped into a director mate this morning who said it was underway and that they had filmed Quentin and Paul this week...sadly the call hasn't come in for me...anyone here been interviewed?
Who's Matt Lorenzo?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I was contacted about a Brighton documentary on Lorenzo Pinamonte today, is that the same thing?

I'd watch it. Maybe it could be like a butterfly effect sci-fi drama? We sign Pinamonte instead of Zamora, there's no promotion and then the brilliant team gets broken up. The Albion still play at Withdean but we're fighting with Torquay and Southend and Stockport and Wrexham to get out of the National League. Dishing out the occasional beating to semi-professional teams but regularly getting hammered by Crawley in the Sussex Senior Cup (we play our first team, there is no u23s team).

We never chased Jonathan Calleri, there was never a need to #holdthernerve. We haven't played Charlton for decades and there was no nightmare on London Road. Glenn Murray never made it to the Premier League, but also never became FFSMurray.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Blimey. Matt Lorenzo has been off the radar for years. Went into producing after presenting?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Yes, I am being interviewed for this documentary. My face will be blurred and voice disguised like a witness on Crimewatch.

You will all finally find out what happened to the Cup Final money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here