Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Eric Ten Hag

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After 2 games he seems completely out of his depth. He was baffled by our “long ball” tactics, and then had no idea how to control Brentford. Did he bother doing any research? Or maybe he did, but his players were simply SO crap. Anyway, it’s a fascinating watch 😊

I'd imagine his bafflement is closer to home.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anthony on his way to Old Trafford for up to £90m including add ons. Looks like an excellent bit of business all round after the incredible coup for Casemiro from Madrid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anthony on his way to Old Trafford for up to £90m including add ons. Looks like an excellent bit of business all round after the incredible coup for Casemiro from Madrid.

I am more interested in what your Villa supporting relative thinks of Stevie G’s prospects. Is he still being billy big bollocks? (Your relative not Gerrard)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am more interested in what your Villa supporting relative thinks of Stevie G’s prospects. Is he still being billy big bollocks? (Your relative not Gerrard)

He wants Stevie G gone, said he's not achieved what he should have done with this quality of player and doesn't think he understands Villa and what the club is about. He wants Poch in to replace him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unable to think out of the box.

IMG_0603.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here