Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Looking to renew my BTW from a Santander 5 year fixed rate later this year [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] please let me know if you can assist? Thanks

PM sent

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I've been using US for about 10 years. Obviously i initially thought is it safe using a guy off a football forum for a mortgage, sending very personal docs. However i was right to take that risk. US is a very genuine, honest, decent guy and damn good at what he does. It really is like having a friend with your best interests at heart handling your mortgage. He is currently helping me now with an awkward mortgage.

I recommended US. If your mortgage is moving to a standard variable within 6 months. Speak to US, guaranteed to save you a decent monthly amount based on how rates are predicted to go.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No. Just get out of it and know you own where you live whatever the future may bring.

No chance.... It is a good way to borrow money at a relatively cheap rate.. I will leave it as long as the mortgage rates are low...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No chance.... It is a good way to borrow money at a relatively cheap rate.. I will leave it as long as the mortgage rates are low...

Agreed - quite an old fashioned way of thinking based on very high interest rates in the 90s etc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So you know for certain You will have good health and stay in employment for years to come? Best of luck to You...

You can mitigate against that though , I’ve got a healthy amount stuck away in various stocks / shares ISAs generally delivering 5-10%+ growth per year which I can get to if I need to. Where as paying off the mortgage wouldn’t really get me there without expensive equity release.

Any way appreciate this is US advert post so will leave it there

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I’ve said this before, but I can’t recommend the services of [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] enough. He got me through a series of very tricky hoops when we were attempting to complete a dual house purchase and remortgage in the May of 2020 - possibly the most difficult time in recent history to have attempted to buy a house, let alone remortgage the one I already owned.

Very dedicated, knowledgable guy. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending his services.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1% today

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
US has just helped me with a mortgage and as others have said, I too can not recommend this guy enough.
Everything was seamless and updates from him all the way through right up to the mortgage offer itself. Even set me up with an excellent solicitor.
Please use his superb professional service, you will not be disappointed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just used Gareth myself for a remortgage.

All very efficiently handled, as others have said on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here