Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Khayon Edwards

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
we're being linked with 18 year old arsenal forward khayon edwards, who's scored 17 goals from 22 appearances in the arsenal academy this season and is yet to sign his first pro deal

[tweet]1516470832536694793[/tweet]

here's what we could be getting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MndGbImX-s

links obviously very tentative at this stage, and lots of european competition, and chelsea too, but i considered it worthy of a thread as it's a very 'us' signing to make

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think it will happen... seems pretty pointless to bring in another youth striker but I trust that the club knows what it is doing.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Dont think it will happen... seems pretty pointless to bring in another youth striker but I trust that the club knows what it is doing.

Pretty obvious that we're not a "put all eggs in one basket" type of club

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This news surprises me. Why would Arsenal let one of their brightest prospects go when - striker-wise - Nketiah is out of contract and likely to leave, Balogun has hardly pulled up trees at Boro, and there will be a vacancy in the Prem squad if - as seems likely - they let Lacazette go?

Meanwhile, we have Undav incoming, with Ferguson and Emmerson showing real promise too.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This news surprises me. Why would Arsenal let one of their brightest prospects go when - striker-wise - Nketiah is out of contract and likely to leave, Balogun has hardly pulled up trees at Boro, and there will be a vacancy in the Prem squad if - as seems likely - they let Lacazette go?

Meanwhile, we have Undav incoming, with Ferguson and Emmerson showing real promise too.

Maybe it surprises you because it isn't actually news

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Don't think Arsenal have any choice about 'letting him go' - he's 18 and hasn't signed a pro contract, so presumably he can sign for anyone he likes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You weasel. You sound just like [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :rant:

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here