Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1516120150533095432[/tweet]

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
My heart goes out to him, and to anyone who loses a baby.

I thought my son had died during his birth for several minutes - he was born in theatre, and without going into the graphic details looked utterly lifeless and did not breathe on his own accord for almost 10 minutes; long enough to have processed what was going on around me and to have accepted his fate. I have never felt anything like the stress, the worry and the grief of those 10 minutes, which felt like years.

Somehow, we got away with it. My son will turn 9 in November, and is a healthy and happy little boy. I am very fortunate that I only had to experience those most painful of emotions for a short space of time before experiencing equally the greatest sense of relief I have ever felt in my life.

I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. I hope he is able to take comfort in and to channel his grief into bringing up his little girl.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never liked Ronaldo, but a loss like this I wouldn't wish on anybody. Condolences to Ronaldo and his lady, and RIP little one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No football, club or any other agendas.

Heartbreaking news and love to him and his family. RIP little one.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
RIP little man :(

Horrendous news for anyone to deal with.

Can't even begin to think what they're going through or what the surviving twin will always have to deal with throughout their life.

Just awful for anyone to deal with.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very sad - an horrendous thing for anyone to go through.

Thoughts with them and their families.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
So very sad.

RIP little man x

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It’s the worst pain any parent can bear. I hope they are comforted with their little girl and each other.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The first time I ever felt anything kind towards Ronaldo. My wife and I suffered 2 miscarriages and one was quite late. It was extremely distressing and not something I would want anyone to go through.

RIP little one.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Unless you have been there and thank heavens we haven't i can't imagine how you must feel, sincere thoughts to all concerned.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I really didn't appreciate how devastating losing a child could be until I had children of my own.

Thoughts are with CR and his family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here