Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To buy, or not to buy?

Man Utd plastic at work wants me to get him a ticket for the home game and I'm really reluctant too.

He asked as it's close for him and he's been to Utd at home quite a bit and it's such a long journey for him.

Nice guy but I'm really leaning towards not getting him one to getting him one.

What would you do?

He is literally the most cliche plastic going.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope, don’t do it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No chance, tell him it’s for home supporters only and point him to the direction of Man United Dot Com, I’m sure he’s got enough points as he goes a lot?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If he was just a work colleague, and not actually a mate i'd be saying no.

Maybe leave it til the last minute to decide so at least by then Albion fans have all had good time to snap up the tickets. & if by then its sold out then it sounds like you wouldnt be too bothered.

Or just tell him to do one!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Man Utd plastic at work wants me to get him a ticket for the home game and I'm really reluctant too.

He asked as it's close for him and he's been to Utd at home quite a bit and it's such a long journey for him.

What would you do?

Screenshot_20220418-200135_Gallery.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was in the exact same situation.

I left the company.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have sat with Business contacts who are ST holders at many Albion away games including Southampton.Watford. Palace, Spurs, Leicester and Liverpool. If they can get to Brighton when there team playing I return favour and never a problem but with our sharing scheme not so easy

No chance, tell him it’s for home supporters only and point him to the direction of Man United Dot Com, I’m sure he’s got enough points as he goes a lot?

Yeah that's what I thought. He keeps hassling though and I'm standing firm with no but I also don't want to be a dickhead haha although he is one as he supports a club miles away. Glory hunter!

If he was just a work colleague, and not actually a mate i'd be saying no.

Maybe leave it til the last minute to decide so at least by then Albion fans have all had good time to snap up the tickets. & if by then its sold out then it sounds like you wouldnt be too bothered.

Or just tell him to do one!

Yeah last minute is probs what I'm going to do.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Get him a ticket, how do you think we’ve got so many ‘home’ STHs ?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

What would you do?

This is easy. Just tell him you'll buy him a ticket for our (home -- for us, and him) game against City or, failing that, Liverpool.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Where is @DrNo when you need him?

Or his mate, @DrPleaseFvckOff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here