Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST in wallet, something amiss

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As the Bear Pit is now all but dead I might suggest to Boz that we start an "Old Men With Tech Problems" sub forum and make BG an honorary, posthumous mod.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
So my ST shows an Aston Villa match ticket, long story, been to Liverpool Spurs Norwich since, but that is what my ST shows.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Out of interest, how do so many people (fans) know that the next game isn't showing? Do you check it daily, weekly or as soon as you've left the ground?
I've never checked mine and just trust it will work when I arrive, which so far it has.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Out of interest, how do so many people (fans) know that the next game isn't showing? Do you check it daily, weekly or as soon as you've left the ground?
I've never checked mine and just trust it will work when I arrive, which so far it has.
Probably when they read about problem here. I never check mine till the day before normally

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As the Bear Pit is now all but dead I might suggest to Boz that we start an "Old Men With Tech Problems" sub forum and make BG an honorary, posthumous mod.

Mod, and Help Desk/Technical Adviser

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I haven't a clue who we are playing at home next, to be very Macmanamanaman.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Whatever you do, don’t mess around with the ticket and delete it from your Apple wallet, like I have!
I can’t reinstall it, despite someone at supporter services sending me a link, that won’t open.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I used to be like that until one game where it wouldnt let me in and i had to queue at the ticket office for them to reset it. Tip turn off auto updates and back on again and it will usually fix who the next apponent is showing.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Same Barcode for every game, so it will work for every game

This issue seems analogous to the tv license van in the 70s. Everybody thought the BBC had some fancy new technology that was somehow able to be parked outside your house and pick up what you were watching on tv. The truth was rather more mundane ie they couldn’t. In a similar way people are placing too much faith in the abilities of stuff like digital STs. Partly gullibility and partly over selling by tech companies and business.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The name of the opponent has gone AWOL.

What gives?

My turquoise beauty is there in all its splendour, but no opponent.

I'll never get in.

I guess they had to make some space somewhere to add this strapline to the bottom of the screen

Screenshot_20220418-074339_Google Play services.jpg

Tho the warning seems to have come too late for some on here :lol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Just checked mine and my photo is the same on my card.

Technology is amazing but it does my head in when it doesn't work properly.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This issue seems analogous to the tv license van in the 70s. Everybody thought the BBC had some fancy new technology that was somehow able to be parked outside your house and pick up what you were watching on tv. The truth was rather more mundane ie they couldn’t. In a similar way people are placing too much faith in the abilities of stuff like digital STs. Partly gullibility and partly over selling by tech companies and business.

Always loved the idea they could use 70s technology to pinpoint a TV's position within 18 inches in a row of houses :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here