Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deleted Season Ticket

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I stupidly managed to delete my season ticket from my Apple wallet (thought i could reinstate from expired passes but it’s completely deleted) so I thought I’d just go to my Albion account and reload it but I get an error message saying “ Maximum number(1) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device”
Any advice appreciated?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Contact supporter services when they reopen. I had a similar issue when my son broke his phone and I couldn’t delete the ticket so I could download it onto another device. They’ll sort it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just go to the ticketing site on your phone, log in, find your season ticket and use the “add to mobile wallet” option once it is selected. Really easy and straightforward.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Just go to the ticketing site on your phone, log in, find your season ticket and use the “add to mobile wallet” option once it is selected. Really easy and straightforward.

Thanks but as I said when I do that I get this message “ Maximum number(1) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device” - that’s the whole problem!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Contact supporter services when they reopen. I had a similar issue when my son broke his phone and I couldn’t delete the ticket so I could download it onto another device. They’ll sort it.

Thanks, have emailed them but get the “we’re extremely busy and allow 5 working days for a reply” - but we haven’t got 5 working days this week before the next fixture!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Thanks, have emailed them but get the “we’re extremely busy and allow 5 working days for a reply” - but we haven’t got 5 working days this week before the next fixture!

I had the same when I broke my phone and on the replacement got same message.

Ring customer services for STH’s and they’ll email you a link to download it again.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I stupidly managed to delete my season ticket from my Apple wallet (thought i could reinstate from expired passes but it’s completely deleted) so I thought I’d just go to my Albion account and reload it but I get an error message saying “ Maximum number(1) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device”
Any advice appreciated?

I’ve done exactly the same thing!
My Apple wallet was still showing the Norwich game, so I started fiddling with it and deleted it, I got the same error messages as you.
I emailed Supporter Services and a kind lady said she’d email me a link to reinstate.
It didn’t work, I couldn’t even open it.
I guess I won’t be going to anymore home matches this season!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I wanted a parking pass moved from my mates phone to mine as we share it and he couldn’t make the next game. Got the same response as you, received an email with full instructions within a few hours. Admittedly this was during the working week but I think you’ll find they’ll respond in plenty of time before the next home game.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I’ve done exactly the same thing!
My Apple wallet was still showing the Norwich game, so I started fiddling with it and deleted it, I got the same error messages as you.
I emailed Supporter Services and a kind lady said she’d email me a link to reinstate.
It didn’t work, I couldn’t even open it.
I guess I won’t be going to anymore home matches this season!
Yes that’s what I did! Thought that if I deleted it I could just reinstall back from my wallet as an expired pass (as switching updates on/off hadn’t worked to update from the Norwich game like it normally does if the ticket doesn’t auto update)
Ended up losing it completely but the ticket site won’t reissue even though it’s not on any other Apple device now?
And the message still says “remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device” even though it’s not on any!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003

Phone them, they’ll sort it there and then.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Upgraded phone (IOS) and it automatically transferred my passes as part of the Apple auto update. Deleted old phone and was fine for a few days then suddenly disappeared from new phone

Tried reinstall but “forbidden” as pass already so SS on the case with a new link.

Just released this scenario is pretty much covered about, but then remembered how popular this thread is, enjoy!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Upgraded phone (IOS) and it automatically transferred my passes as part of the Apple auto update. Deleted old phone and was fine for a few days then suddenly disappeared from new phone

Tried reinstall but “forbidden” as pass already so SS on the case with a new link.

Just released this scenario is pretty much covered about, but then remembered how popular this thread is, enjoy!!

It’s worth checking expired passes in your wallet if it ever disappears.

Scroll down to the bottom of the wallet and check if it says view expired passes. If it does follow that link and it may show the season ticket in there. If so select it and unhide then follow previous instructions on this thread to force an update.

It could also be a sync thing where it detected you deleting it from your old device so sync’d across devices. Although they say you can only have the ticket on one device mine shows across my iPhone and my watch as they are both signed into the same account.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It’s worth checking expired passes in your wallet if it ever disappears.

Scroll down to the bottom of the wallet and check if it says view expired passes. If it does follow that link and it may show the season ticket in there. If so select it and unhide then follow previous instructions on this thread to force an update.

It could also be a sync thing where it detected you deleting it from your old device so sync’d across devices. Although they say you can only have the ticket on one device mine shows across my iPhone and my watch as they are both signed into the same account.

Thanks, did check that and unfortunately gone and nothing in the expired passes either obvious stuck between devices

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a slightly different note, had a very definite message not to delete this season's pass, so I assume it will carry on till next season. Except I've had my son's ticket on my phone this season and I definitely want it on his phone next season. At 16 he can sit with me but will probably travel with his mates.

Can I easily transfer just his ticket to another iPhone or is this a job for Super Supporter Services?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
On a slightly different note, had a very definite message not to delete this season's pass, so I assume it will carry on till next season. Except I've had my son's ticket on my phone this season and I definitely want it on his phone next season. At 16 he can sit with me but will probably travel with his mates.

Can I easily transfer just his ticket to another iPhone or is this a job for Super Supporter Services?

Think it’s SS (they will send a link) as you would need to delete from device to be able to load onto a new phone, contrary to their mass marketing campaign to not delete. Always nuisances in these scenarios.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Changed phone before the West Ham game, they wouldn’t send me a link until after the game and wouldn’t say why (maybe it was the Chas and Dave on in the background) so attended ticket office

Messaged them on 23rd, asking for link so all ready ahead of next season and they’ve said they won’t be sending this until closer to the start. Can see this being a balls up and further trip(s) to the ticket office early next season

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Changed phone before the West Ham game, they wouldn’t send me a link until after the game and wouldn’t say why (maybe it was the Chas and Dave on in the background) so attended ticket office

Messaged them on 23rd, asking for link so all ready ahead of next season and they’ve said they won’t be sending this until closer to the start. Can see this being a balls up and further trip(s) to the ticket office early next season

Pretty much business as usual then? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here