Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A huge game in the Championship tonight

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
And I for one simply can't wait. The excitement is at fever pitch already at the state-of-the-art Pride Park football arena, in the heart of Derby. The home side are all but relegated should they lose to a fearsome Fulham side, who in turn are GUARANTEED to reach the promised land of the English Premier League with a win.

Will England legend Wayne Rooney be able to pull off a remarkable upset, or will Marco Silva's Cottagers finish off the Rams and fulfil their own destiny, reaching greatness in style?

This renowned Fulham side; one win from legendary status. Struggling Derby; can captain fantastic Tom Lawrence upset the applecart and produce a night to remember for the sold-out home fans in the world famous Cameron Homes North Stand.

Kick off is at 8 - and it's LIVE!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fulham coming up effectively means only two relegation spots to avoid next season, so there’s that too.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Thrilling first five minutes. Mitrovic really is a striker for the ages. I wonder why our fans have never coveted him?

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
For this man IGAF.
Hope things work out for him

Attachments

• Chin up-Sheffield Wednesday vs.JPG
    Chin up-Sheffield Wednesday vs.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 218

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
-3° on a wet January evening by the River Thames (feels like -10°) with an 'open-to-the-elements' concourse. It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

That’s a bloody good point. I’ve been excited at the prospect of an away day at Fulham again but that December game in the championship when Jones was in temp charge was a damn chilly night.

Still better than the shlep oop north to ****ing Burnley though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here