Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton u23s v Leeds u23s live YouTube today

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
2pm if your not planning on sitting in any traffic today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tomorrow's first team bench could be interesting. Alzate and Duffy unavailable, as well as Moder and (presumably) Sarmiento, and the three U23s who have made the bench (in the PL) this season - Ferguson, Offiah and Roberts - all playing today, who have we got left*? Tsongui not in the squad today, but surely it is too soon after coming back from a long injury for him to be getting a PL debut.

*Yes, there will be some players, obviously - but we won't have much in the way of choices!

Edit: Ferguson pulled at HT, maybe for a bench place tomorrow?

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tomorrow's first team bench could be interesting. Alzate and Duffy unavailable, as well as Moder and (presumably) Sarmiento, and the three U23s who have made the bench (in the PL) this season - Ferguson, Offiah and Roberts - all playing today, who have we got left*? Tsongui not in the squad today, but surely it is too soon after coming back from a long injury for him to be getting a PL debut.

*Yes, there will be some players, obviously - but we won't have much in the way of choices!

Edit: Ferguson pulled at HT, maybe for a bench place tomorrow?

What’s the story on Sarmiento?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Medium/longish term injury wasn't it - not long into his frst team debut?

He's been back for the last couple of weeks. Got some minutes against Norwich but stayed on the bench a Arsenal if I remember correctly. Hadn't heard he'd got injured again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He's been back for the last couple of weeks. Got some minutes against Norwich but stayed on the bench a Arsenal if I remember correctly. Hadn't heard he'd got injured again.

That’s what I was thinking……on the basis of what GP said he’ll be in the squad for tomorrow …interesting point re Ferguson tomorrow, although he has been out recently so maybe it’s a case of easing him back in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here