Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Problem with ticket exchange

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Anyone else having a problem with ST exchange for Southampton? I can't go but every time I click on "Resell my Ticket" I get "unknown error."

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Anyone else having a problem with ST exchange for Southampton? I can't go but every time I click on "Resell my Ticket" I get "unknown error."

I had that yesterday, tired a number of times before it finally worked. Don't know if it made any difference but it worked just after I pushed the log-in button again.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The problem I have with it is I've never actually been able to sell my tickets :D

Same problem here but for quite a specific reason: got 2 seats next to each other on the same row but 2 is edge of 1 block and the other is the edge of the next block. So when looking on the site it looks like 2 singles. They hardly ever sell (1 sold once) as singles just aren’t that in demand.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Same problem here but for quite a specific reason: got 2 seats next to each other on the same row but 2 is edge of 1 block and the other is the edge of the next block. So when looking on the site it looks like 2 singles. They hardly ever sell (1 sold once) as singles just aren’t that in demand.

In saying that, I have often found that when we advertised two tickets together only one of them sold leaving another single ticket that no one will buy.

I have never understood why you can’t say that you want the tickets to only be sold as a pair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here