Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Word Snooker Sweepstake

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After the huge success of the Masters sweepstake by popular demand I am doing another one this week for the World Snooker which begins on Saturday at the home of snooker, the Crucible Theatre.

The 32 maple wood gladiators will be going head to head and something must give until one of them earns the holy grail and is crowned the champion of the world.

Lets get the boys....on the baize!!!

:clap:

Register your interest below and as per the winner of the Masters Sweepstake I have asked my good friends and the prize is a threesome with Polly and Giles (must send a passport photo and a reference first for them to approve).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes please

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Yes please, whoever I get I’ll whack £5 e/w on. Worked ok for the golf. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
After the huge success of the Masters sweepstake by popular demand I am doing another one this week for the World Snooker which begins on Saturday at the home of snooker, the Crucible Theatre.

The 32 maple wood gladiators will be going head to head and something must give until one of them earns the holy grail and is crowned the champion of the world.

Lets get the boys....on the baize!!!

:clap:

Register your interest below and as per the winner of the Masters Sweepstake I have asked my good friends and the prize is a threesome with Polly and Giles (must send a passport photo and a reference first for them to approve).

Just to confirm, snooker cues are made of Ash not Maple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here