Sussex by the Sea
Wrinklies save a quid.

Highly generous.

Still, they are past Champions of Europe. Screenshot_20220411-185812~2.png

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
£30 quite reasonable for a top level game in my opinion.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
What blocks have we taken? For the Norwich game Leeds fans were in the lower tier of the away stand, wonder if it will be the same for this game

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
What blocks have we taken? For the Norwich game Leeds fans were in the lower tier of the away stand, wonder if it will be the same for this game

We know Norwich aren't taking big away followings with them at the moment after sending a load of tickets back to us recently so I suspect we will be in the lower tier too as block C15 is already on sale. Looks like tickets have sold well today so expecting the other blocks to open tomorrow.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
We know Norwich aren't taking big away followings with them at the moment after sending a load of tickets back to us recently so I suspect we will be in the lower tier too as block C15 is already on sale. Looks like tickets have sold well today so expecting the other blocks to open tomorrow.

C15 looks like disabled ticket holders only at the moment. Looks like we’ve taken the top tier as our starter for ten.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Does have an idea of how many we've sold for this? And if the blacked out blocks are sold out or haven't been released yet?

Looking forward to this one but concerned about mates getting tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here