Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player has won the most top flight games with the Albion?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Reading the match report of our win yesterday I saw a photo of Gross celebrating with Mwepu after the latter's goal.

It got me thinking that with Gross joining in our first season in the premier league he must have played in plenty of our premier league wins. But then probably not as many as Dunk.

Is Dunk the player with the most top flight Brighton wins? Or is their someone else? I can't imagine there's a player with more prem wins but what about from our first stint in the top flight? Was there anyone who played all four seasons who might have won more?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As you say, that honour must fall to either Pascal or Dunky. The only other remaining player left at the club from our first Premier League season in 2017/18 that l can think of, is Solly March, but of course he hasn't played in nearly as many games.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Screenshot 2022-04-10 10.40.50 PM.png

In terms of PL, dunk has a large lead over everyone else.

This also shows how important Stephens and Propper were for us after we came up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thought it might be Burn the way some reacted to him leaving.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So if Dunk is 41 and Foster 43, will he overtake him this season? I reckon tie him (and then hopefully not feck off to Chelski as they look for cheap signings on a new budget). Can go on and double the record if stays one club man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here