Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flares / Blue & White smoke when we score

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why?

I don’t get it. The stewards quickly identified the alleged culprit, now they will get banned…..

The smoke then blew back towards us, all very unimpressive……

If I’m missing the point apologies

el punal

Why?

I don’t get it. The stewards quickly identified the alleged culprit, now they will get banned…..

Seems to be a regular occurrence at away games. I’m presuming it’s the same group of lads responsible. I said to my mate after game it’s only a matter of time before those naughty scallywags get nabbed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seems to be a regular occurrence at away games. I’m presuming it’s the same group of lads responsible. I said to my mate after game it’s only a matter of time before those naughty scallywags get nabbed.

Just feels like we’re trying to mimic smaller clubs like………………Palace

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why?

Stop being a miserable old fart. Might not be for you. But if they want to take the risk and enjoy it. Let them crack on. It’s the first generation in about 30 years where we actually have a young set of supporters going to games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Stop being a miserable old fart. Might not be for you. But if they want to take the risk and enjoy it. Let them crack on. It’s the first generation in about 30 years where we actually have a young set of supporters going to games.

Yes, potentially police record to boot - great argument…..

It’s not about being miserable, it’s about what is the point, why take the risk. Maybe it is a generation thing, but given we’ve been successful for nigh on 10 years, it’s hardly about pulling in new ‘young’ supporters.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You could furiously email Barber and DEMAND the culprit gets hung drawn and quartered.

And then moan about the atmosphere at home games when it’s full of old farts as the younger generation have all been banned.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You could furiously email Barber and DEMAND the culprit gets hung drawn and quartered.

And then moan about the atmosphere at home games when it’s full of old farts as the younger generation have all been banned.

FFS - another poster incapable of reading the opening post…..

Why do it?

Would you take the risk?

As for the home atmosphere, if the two sections police box and the other side of the north weren’t separate that would help.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We’ve been getting flares chucked at away games since 16/17, at least, and certainly at a lot of away games we’ve scored at this season. It always impresses me how quickly they get luzzed into the pitch given that someone has to extract them from whatever pocket they’re in, set them off, and then luzz them all in the midst of away-end limbs.

I like them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe just polite applause next time we score?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
FFS - another poster incapable of reading the opening post…..

Why do it?

Would you take the risk?

As for the home atmosphere, if the two sections police box and the other side of the north weren’t separate that would help.
I did understand your opening post it’s been done many times before, you know full well the club monitors NSC so in my mind it’s nothing more than a grass attempt.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I think they look great. Probably not worth getting banned for but certainly adds to the celebration photos / videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I did understand your opening post it’s been done many times before, you know full well the club monitors NSC so in my mind it’s nothing more than a grass attempt.

Well definitely not the intention, so apologies.

I genuinely don’t get it, as even in my younger days wouldn’t have risked a ban….

I suppose it’s an each to their own thing. I think the shock of scoring was a big enough adrenaline rush for me….

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Flares beat toilet rolls hands down, which I used to throw 'back in the day'

I have no problem whatsoever with the younger generation getting excited and doing what they have to do - too many old gits in the away end who are far too passive

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Flares / Blue & White smoke when we score

Flares beat toilet rolls hands down, which I used to throw 'back in the day'

I have no problem whatsoever with the younger generation getting excited and doing what they have to do - too many old gits in the away end who are far too passive

Totally agree, flares and toilet rolls make a great combination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
We hadn't scored for so long there were multiple smoke bombs yesterday. Happy days, although if people have breathing difficulties then clearly that can be distressing. Better bring a gas mask next game, who knows we might score another...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
41326E3E-479D-445B-AEF3-E0E19685931B.jpeg

Just found this photo on Twitter.

I quite like the way the blue and white smoke bombs have landed together, very artistic how the smoke has mixed :moo: well done lads. :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Or you could do neither :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here