Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot Arsenal Supporter

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
As the final whistle blew a bottle of water whistled pass my head with water expelling from it. Unfortunately it hit a woman in front of me on the back of the head. A woman with a walking stick that was both hurt and shocked. The stewards and St John's guys were great and they then took her off down the tunnel. He son was rightfully going mad as it came from the Arsenal supporters above us.
They hope to get the thrower on CCTV and said they will review it. It was such a shame to end the game on such a note. Hope the Arsenal supporter moron gets caught. Nice concerned people all around the lady and hope it does not put her off going to away games. Not sure how we can find out if they caught him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As the final whistle blew a bottle of water whistled pass my head with water expelling from it. Unfortunately it hit a woman in front of me on the back of the head. A woman with a walking stick that was both hurt and shocked. The stewards and St John's guys were great and they then took her off down the tunnel. He son was rightfully going mad as it came from the Arsenal supporters above us.
They hope to get the thrower on CCTV and said they will review it. It was such a shame to end the game on such a note. Hope the Arsenal supporter moron gets caught. Nice concerned people all around the lady and hope it does not put her off going to away games. Not sure how we can find out if they caught him.

Imagine the carnage if it had a lid on :moo:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Idiot indeed. They'll probably find them.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Have you considered the possibility it was dropped?

It was thrown with some force and they were above us but behind us and some way back so complete impossibility it could have been dropped as they would need to be directly above us. My daughter gave the lady some paracetamol. She had a big lump on her head,

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was the bottle top on it ?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Was the bottle top on it ?

No. It was bought in the ground as it has Arsenal on it. The speed of it meant little water had come out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If CCTV can't identify the culprit, and if Arsenal ca't manage to ban him (or her) indefinately, then all that money spent on CCTV is wasted.

........and if the cameras do their job, and the **** isn't identified and banned, then the Arsenal security is stealimg a living.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Always the danger when fans sit in a deck above rival fans, when the former lose a game.

Surprised it doesn’t happen more often.

If they can’t control their idiots, they need to put netting up really. They ought to be able to find and ban whoever, they must have more cameras on this part of the crowd than anywhere else surely. Hope the lady recovers, that must have hurt.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Witnessed the aftermath of this incident. Hope they identify the culprit.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I saw a huge argument at the end between a few of our supporters and stewards
at the back of the lower tier. To be honest, I felt sorry for both, since, clearly, the stewards in the lower
tier can do little to either stop or help identify the idiots.

If it was the grey haired c**ts above us, then yes, they need a good old fashioned slap. Giving it the biggun all game! Then things were thrown etc.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
If it was the grey haired c**ts above us, then yes, they need a good old fashioned slap. Giving it the biggun all game! Then things were thrown etc.

Assume it’s the same very strange looking blokes I saw, only really appeared peering over after our goals, saw them spit down a couple of times. But maybe that’s to be expected when they barely had a full set of teeth between them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here