Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mwepu

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I wasn’t sure if there was another thread for him so thought I would start one. He seems to have a meaningful impact whenever he plays.

His stats are super impressive, 5 assists (highest in the squad) and three goals from only 16 appearances.

His is big, powerful and will get better with a run of games. If we can keep him fit next season he will be a huge asset.

Exciting times!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Yes . From his first initial games when he was a disaster waiting to happen he seems to have improved in leaps and bounds. Our midfield looked strong today and shook up Arsenal with some tasty tackling.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I’m going back to my childhood but he seems to have Inspector Gadget legs, when he gets close to the player with the ball he just stretches out and wins the ball. Superb display from him today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great today, looked lost when he came on against Norwich

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Such a shame he seems to be made of glass

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’m going back to my childhood but he seems to have Inspector Gadget legs, when he gets close to the player with the ball he just stretches out and wins the ball. Superb display from him today.

Like Rohan Ince used to have.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I wasn’t sure if there was another thread for him so thought I would start one. He seems to have a meaningful impact whenever he plays.

His stats are super impressive, 5 assists (highest in the squad) and three goals from only 16 appearances.

His is big, powerful and will get better with a run of games. If we can keep him fit next season he will be a huge asset.

Exciting times!

Careful. We said this about Lua Lua and Izquierdo but they didn’t stand test of time.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've been waiting for his return to the starting line up for a long time. He's a player who makes us tick, makes good runs & takes up good positions, and most importantly has a good strike on him.

Only problem is he seems like a bit of a sicknote in his time with us thus far, hopefully the substitution today was just precautionary and does not signal another spell on the sidelines; although his contribution has all but rubber stamped our Prem status for another year, so if it is another injury he's done a lot for us in a handful of appearances this season!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really impressive today, seems a lot better when he starts rather than when he comes on….

Bit worried about his injury though, wondered if he’d pulled a muscle around his hip area….

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
He made a sort of twisting movement with his hand to the physio. Looked to me as though he felt a pulled / twisted muscle in his thigh. You would hope that would clear up relatively quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here