Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When he drifts in and out of games I get infuriated, but having seen some of our most skillful wingers including Sully, Steve Penney and Knockaert, a couple of incredible footballers giving it a last hurrah in Frank Worthington and Vicente, I don't think I have ever, in 50+ years seen a player in the stripes who is SO skillful with the ball at their feet.

Any others I have missed ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
David “Silky” Cameron.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Trossard is good when he’s on song. Vicente was still absolutely different level .

Now I rated Vicente, but I still believe his Albion highlight was going through a Derby Championship midfield and defence and hitting the bar. Even if it's still one of my favourite Amex moments :thumbsup:

and Mwepu got my MOTM today

I still think Tross is the most skillful player I have ever seen in the stripes :wink:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Now I rated Vicente, but I still believe his Albion highlight was going through a Derby Championship midfield and defence and hitting the bar. Even if it's still one of my favourite Amex moments :thumbsup:

I think Tross has done more

Trossard has absolutely contributed more. Vicente ability wise when he got on the pitch was a mile away. His touch, control and vision was outrageous. If he wasn’t broken mentally he’d have been a perennial top 4 player in any league you like.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

and Mwepu got my MOTM today

I still think Tross is the most skillful player I have ever seen in the stripes :wink:

I think you're forgetting the day he single handedly destroyed the Pompey scum in 30 minutes. Now that WAS a fun day at the Amex.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you're forgetting the day he single handedly destroyed the Pompey scum in 30 minutes. Now that WAS a fun day at the Amex.

I remember it well and it was indeed. El Abd made the space for the free kick :thumbsup:

Tross has dome more for the Albion :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here