Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Streams

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A few weeks back Hesgoal.com stopped supporting Premier streams and a couple of weeks after that all the other sites I used also stopped. I haven't been able to get a successful stream for the last few weeks, but wasn't that bothered.

But today I'm at home and want to watch our match, so am trying to get Everton/Utd. Even the links that a couple of helpful people on here have sent don't seem to work. I don't run an adblocker and normally just shut down any extra windows, but now when I shut them down, on the underlying screen where the feed normally appears the box remains blank (although the other links, ads etc around the box are still there).

I don't think I've changed anything and I don't use a VPN (but am now wondering if I should). Is anyone else having problems ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
A few weeks back Hesgoal.com stopped supporting Premier streams and a couple of weeks after that all the other sites I used also stopped. I haven't been able to get a successful stream for the last few weeks, but wasn't that bothered.

But today I'm at home and want to watch our match, so am trying to get Everton/Utd. Even the links that a couple of helpful people on here have sent don't seem to work. I don't run an adblocker and normally just shut down any extra windows, but now when I shut them down, on the underlying screen where the feed normally appears the box remains blank (although the other links, ads etc around the box are still there).

I don't think I've changed anything and I don't use a VPN (but am now wondering if I should). Is anyone else having problems ?

By all accounts *ahem* there's no issues with soccerstreams100(dot)net.

Apparently, it takes a dozen or so closures of unwanted nonsense, before the 'play' arrow functions, and I believe there are people watching it right now. :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I use Buffstreams, no problem aside for the popup terror (with shutting down some of them not always being entirely straight forward).

If there's no feed for you, reinstall your browser (or if you're using Edge, get a real one) and see if it works.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I use Buffstreams, no problem aside for the popup terror (with shutting down some of them not always being entirely straight forward).

If there's no feed for you, reinstall your browser (or if you're using Edge, get a real one) and see if it works.

It's something wrong with my Chrome installation. Would you believe I just got them all working on Edge :lolol:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Why not go down the IPTV Smarters route?
Just need a Fire Stick and a bit of WiFi
£60 per year are more sport [and films/box sets] than you can shake a stick at.

I've been on Smarters for 18 months and seen every Albion game home & away.
It was [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] who go me sorted, even our dearly missed BG used it too and I'm sure there are a fair few others on here using it as well.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

It was [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] who go me sorted, even our dearly missed BG used it too and I'm sure there are a fair few others on here using it as well.

Do you need a VPN for IPTV or is it advised?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Why spend £60 a year when you can use RisingTides for sports and PPV, and The Oath for movies, TV shows and Documentaries for free.

HDTV also has IPTV for every country, Live Sports, and PPV and you can have you own filters for your favourites.

I have spent £100's on IPTV subs over the years, and glad I found the above add-ons a few years ago.

I learnt these IPTV subs just use the same streams that I'm using for free, but charge for it.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Just going to start mine off now. Sometimes takes 5-10 minutes before it all actually settles down to be proper watchable.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

I nearly gave up on Hesgoal.. Now able to get it by logging int0 2nd advert saying Hesgoal Soccer streaming

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not been needed.

I have IPTV on two different Fire sticks [lounge & bedroom], one of which has IP Ghost, just in case

I’m paying £38 a year for Peacock which has approximately 80% live coverage with full replays of all games plus a VPN.

Might have to look at this next season, which one has the IP ghost and is it just a case of plug and play?

Thanks

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

That’s what my set up and am very happy with it. Was using Kodi with add ons etc but happy to spend less than 1 months sports subscription to get hassle free access for a year.

For those that want a website with streams I heard soccer 24 HD is good. I’m

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Why spend £60 a year when you can use RisingTides for sports and PPV, and The Oath for movies, TV shows and Documentaries for free.

HDTV also has IPTV for every country, Live Sports, and PPV and you can have you own filters for your favourites.

I have spent £100's on IPTV subs over the years, and glad I found the above add-ons a few years ago.

I learnt these IPTV subs just use the same streams that I'm using for free, but charge for it.

That’s entirely your choice but at £60 per year you must have gone with some cowboys to have spent £100’s ??

Iptv is not streamed the same way as dodgy stream sites are. It’s a bit more technical and way more reliable. No pop ups no adverts and no endless XXX to shut down.

But you pay your money and make your choice.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

Over 30 that I know of and I’ve not heard of any complaints

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Iptv is not streamed the same way as dodgy stream sites are. It’s a bit more technical and way more reliable. No pop ups no adverts and no endless XXX to shut down.

I know exactly how IPTV works, I used to make my own .m3u files for my own EPG and that is where I found out what a scam IPTV actually is.

I don't use dodgy websites, I use Kodi add-ons loaded onto a firestick that IPTV subs charge for.

I have no Adverts, pop ups or timer to shutdown, and is more reliable for me, and it's free. Any game I want to watch, I have no problem with.

All for an initial lay out of £50 for the firestick.

You're happy paying £60 a year and get value for your money, I'm happy getting it all for free, and getting value for my money.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I’m paying £38 a year for Peacock which has approximately 80% live coverage with full replays of all games plus a VPN.

Might have to look at this next season, which one has the IP ghost and is it just a case of plug and play?

Thanks
I've tried pretty much everything legal and illegal and I don't think there's anything that comes close to peacock. I flicked between that and sky today and there's very little difference in quality or framerate. Only slight negative is 30 seconds delay to real time. But there's no other non UK streaming service that has less delay.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I've tried pretty much everything legal and illegal and I don't think there's anything that comes close to peacock. I flicked between that and sky today and there's very little difference in quality or framerate. Only slight negative is 30 seconds delay to real time. But there's no other non UK streaming service that has less delay.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

How does this work?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
I know exactly how IPTV works, I used to make my own .m3u files for my own EPG and that is where I found out what a scam IPTV actually is.

I don't use dodgy websites, I use Kodi add-ons loaded onto a firestick that IPTV subs charge for.

I have no Adverts, pop ups or timer to shutdown, and is more reliable for me, and it's free. Any game I want to watch, I have no problem with.

All for an initial lay out of £50 for the firestick.

You're happy paying £60 a year and get value for your money, I'm happy getting it all for free, and getting value for my money.

Good for you......well done..punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here