Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Jimmy Savile A British Horror Story (Netflix)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Currently watching this shitshow.
The British public seem to have stupid written into our DNA.
"There was never enough evidence" the bloke basically admitted it on multiple occasions whilst you all laughed along!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing how the royal family attracts all these highly prolific nonces isn’t it ? And they go unnoticed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Currently watching this shitshow.
The British public seem to have stupid written into our DNA.
"There was never enough evidence" the bloke basically admitted it on multiple occasions whilst you all laughed along!

The public, guilty of confirmation bias? Starmer is good because I hate Johnson? Johnson is good because I hate Corbyn? Surely not? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The public, guilty of confirmation bias? Starmer is good because I hate Johnson? Johnson is good because I hate Corbyn? Surely not? ???

Edit: But let's not forget all the wonderful work he did for charity.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I still have nightmares about that time I got home from a Withdean midweek game and, with drink taken, woke up on me couch at half two in the morning to be confronted by telly image of me onstage with Jimmy Savile on TOTP2 :eek:

*EDIT* Except it was literally a few weeks before the JS story broke, and I was SO proud of tracking down that moment that I proudly plastered it all over me social media :down:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good example to use for the death penalty thread….if he’d still been alive, a potential candidate for those in favour ?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Good example to use for the death penalty thread….if he’d still been alive, a potential candidate for those in favour ?

Not sure about that. Keep him alive to suffer the ongoing public humiliation and condemnation. For a narcissist like him it would have been a fate far worse than death.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You have to prosecute the bugger first. He wasn't even charged.

Or are you toying with lynching, now? I admit, that would have save time and, indeed, in these cash-strapped times, much-needed money ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure about that. Keep him alive to suffer the ongoing public humiliation and condemnation. For a narcissist like him it would have been a fate far worse than death.

He would have revelled in the notoriety.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
In connection with the death penalty thread:

The solution is pretty straightforward.

Clear an island eg Isle of Wight. Move all such guilty folk there.
Let them do as they will to each other until last man standing.
Leave to rot.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
For the royals and Thatcher to have apparently known nothing about what he did is staggering. Surely their security must have looked into whether he was a risk and would have found things, especially with all the gossip?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For the royals and Thatcher to have apparently known nothing about what he did is staggering. Surely their security must have looked into whether he was a risk and would have found things, especially with all the gossip?

Did he start his 'antics' in 1979? Wilson and Callaghan ruled the roost before that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
In connection with the death penalty thread:

The solution is pretty straightforward.

Clear an island eg Isle of Wight. Move all such guilty folk there.
Let them do as they will to each other until last man standing.
Leave to rot.
The film The Condemned is pretty much this and stars Vinnie Jones, not bad actually

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here