Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Complete fool

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not sure what game he was at, as the description of the match in the report doesn’t bear any resemblance to the match I attended.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Any friend of Knob jockey.......

Edit - ah yes, the Timmeh autocorrect

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He ran on the pitch to bait oposing fans and his defence is that everyone laughed when he fell over. Presumably the prosecution may pull out the question 'Did you intend to fall over?'

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This article doesn't add up at all. It says he's a Palace fan who ran on the pitch when Palace scored, but the video shows him running on to the pitch when Brighton scored. What?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
These lawyers will make you think black is white: “You cannot tell if he’s holding up his middle finger or making a rude gesture, or simply waving."

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This article doesn't add up at all. It says he's a Palace fan who ran on the pitch when Palace scored, but the video shows him running on to the pitch when Brighton scored. What?

It is the rag that employs Someone. What were you expecting?

Jesus stupid filter. Timothy "commas" Failed-Politician

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
At the risk of being controversial…my thoughts:

Idiot for running on pitch. Idiot for contesting banning order. Sure he is one of life’s good guys. But mainly, what an utter waste of legal systems time and energy. This is the same system we’ve a backlog of serious crime cases in. Why on Earth can’t this sort of thing be dealt without need to criminalise and go near lawyers, judges etc? Like in old days. Sake…all parties at fault really.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
At the risk of being controversial…my thoughts:

Idiot for running on pitch. Idiot for contesting banning order. Sure he is one of life’s good guys. But mainly, what an utter waste of legal systems time and energy. This is the same system we’ve a backlog of serious crime cases in. Why on Earth can’t this sort of thing be dealt without need to criminalise and go near lawyers, judges etc? Like in old days. Sake…all parties at fault really.
And why do we have to wait till June for the banning order

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve just killed someone, but hey I have a good job and work hard so should be let off :facepalm:

Hanging's too good for you.

According to some on the extermination thread ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
These lawyers will make you think black is white: “You cannot tell if he’s holding up his middle finger or making a rude gesture, or simply waving."

Sounds like they are vying for a job working for Putin if he ever gets to face war crime charges.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apologies - I have to report what was said in court, and that's what they said . . .

This thread is going well.

As a consolation, the chap on the right in the pic below used to read the Argus (so it said, in graffiti, on the old building....)

JC-&-Dick-Damage.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here