Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Watchfinders

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anyone had any dealings with buying or selling watches to watchfinders.co.uk. If so feedback would be appreciated

Yes, I’ve recently sold a Tag H to them, they give you a quote range initially and if you’re satisfied they send you some packaging that you use to send the watch to them for a more detailed inspection, I was concerned if honest about this part but inside three days they made me a final offer at the upper end of the range initially offered and the money was in my account inside 24hs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Yes, I’ve recently sold a Tag H to them, they give you a quote range initially and if you’re satisfied they send you some packaging that you use to send the watch to them for a more detailed inspection, I was concerned if honest about this part but inside three days they made me a final offer at the upper end of the range initially offered and the money was in my account inside 24hs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brilliant thanks

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
I’ve bought and sold through them recently and thought they were good. Quotes given on watches sold never re-neged and couple of purchases exactly as expected.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
No, but I have used WOK (Watches of Knightsbridge). They both buy/sell and are auctioneers if you can wait for the best price. Rate them very highly.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Surprised no-one’s created eBaywatch yet.

But maybe you’d just get double-whammy sued by eBay AND by David Hasselhoff, so probably not worth the grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here