Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How does the thumb thingy work?

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Some nice person on the clock thingy posted about the clock signing for NUFC, so I thought I would give a " thumbs up" but it came out red as a thumbs down

Where is the nasty down button, I want to avoid it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
there's no down vote. you click it to thumb up, if you have done so it will appear red. clicking then just removes the thumb.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
As you know, there is none.

Still banging on about my "first account" .

Just imagine, as the mod has proven, I have no other account, just for a second- consider the possibility you are wrong.

Or just ignore everything I post, you are coming over a bit Stalker.

Bearing in mind you say you are from a country of Nazis historically ,being stalked by the Swedish gestapo is not ideal

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still banging on about my "first account" .

Just imagine, as the mod has proven, I have no other account, just for a second- consider the possibility you are wrong.

Or just ignore everything I post, you are coming over a bit Stalker.

Bearing in mind you say you are from a country of Nazis historically ,being stalked by the Swedish gestapo is not ideal

84 posts in just over two weeks from someone who had never posted on NSC before ???

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' :lolol:

Well I'm not going to rise to it. Tartiflette with a green salad tonight :bigwave:

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
84 posts in just over two weeks from someone who had never posted on NSC before ???

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks' :lolol:

I have a lot to say so many opinions to share, loads of time to make up for, every relationship is frenetic in the early days,besides about half my posts have been to promote NL football. So time specific :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On the few occasions each year that Tapatalk doesn't work, I have to log on through Google. This is the only time I see the thumbs up I might have received [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here