Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which team has the worst fans in the Premier League?

Which PL team has the worst fans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Based on what? Atmosphere, expectations, general attitude etc.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Spurs.

It's a winning combination of them thinking they know everything about football, but their entire knowledge is Spurs-centric and biased.

They also seem to think that everyone has a soft spot for Spurs, including that cheating sh|thouse Harry Kane.

A bunch of annoying, self-absorbed, narcissistic be||ends

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Based on what? Atmosphere, expectations, general attitude etc.

It can be anything you like but given that we've got the worst atmosphere, a stadium full of Two Team Tarquins and are generally entitled, don't love the players enough and put them off a bit I'm fully expecting it to be us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It can be anything you like but given that we've got the worst atmosphere, a stadium full of Two Team Tarquins and are generally entitled, don't love the players enough and put them off a bit I'm fully expecting it to be us.

:flounce::tantrum:

There it is.

Just open with that instead of the poll which makes no sense.

This thread is the equivalent of writing on social media "I'm fuming! I hate some people!"

And then desperately waiting for the responses of "you ok babes? What's happened?"

Just tell us you're sad. It's quicker.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Atmosphere wise from the tv sofa perspective, which obviously doesnt give the clearest view, it must be one of the big ones... take a pick. Not sure if there's a lot fans on their games though or if its mainly tourists and wannabe-tourists but how 50 000-74000 people can seemingly be so quiet is a bit remarkable.

From the "wouldnt want to meet in a bar" perspective I'd go with Arsenal or Chelsea... United used to be high up that list but all their gold diggers are supporting Real Madrid these days.

In the "deluded idiots" category Leeds have somehow lost their lead to Newcastle... well done.

Palace and Brighton are probably in the top of the "dont know what you got til its gone" camp, tradition & history is a strong part of football and based on that both clubs are more likely to in ten-twenty years be like Bury or Portsmouth rather than in the limelight

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Atmosphere wise from the tv sofa perspective, which obviously doesnt give the clearest view, it must be one of the big ones... take a pick. Not sure if there's a lot fans on their games though or if its mainly tourists and wannabe-tourists but how 50 000-74000 people can seemingly be so quiet is a bit remarkable.

From the "wouldnt want to meet in a bar" perspective I'd go with Arsenal or Chelsea... United used to be high up that list but all their gold diggers are supporting Real Madrid these days.

In the "deluded idiots" category Leeds have somehow lost their lead to Newcastle... well done.

Palace and Brighton are probably in the top of the "dont know what you got til its gone" camp, tradition & history is a strong part of football and based on that both clubs are more likely to in ten-twenty years be like Bury or Portsmouth rather than in the limelight

Brighton will always be in the limelight in Brighton (and this part of Merseyside). That’s all that really matters. Bury and Portsmouth is a bit of a broad comparison.

SAC

May 21, 2014
The United of Manchester who have not only won everything forever but must do so forever as it is predestined in the stars...

If the question was which set of fans do you dislike more than any other then Manchester United would get my vote. I live nowhere near Manchester but have come across quite a few and all of them seem to be dickheads.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Spurs.

It's a winning combination of them thinking they know everything about football, but their entire knowledge is Spurs-centric and biased.

They also seem to think that everyone has a soft spot for Spurs, including that cheating sh|thouse Harry Kane.

A bunch of annoying, self-absorbed, narcissistic be||ends

Was in Laaandan yesterday and unfortuately got delayed so had the 'pleasure' of getting the Victoria train and then bus from Three Bridges to Brighton with a load of Spuds fans. Tbh they were pretty quiet and didn't cause a fuss but I was surprised at the number living in and around Brighton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not been everywhere, to properly judge in person, but from my direct experience - Southampton.

Toxic atmosphere, aimed at their own team, flipping to “We love Southampton, we do” in a heartbeat (and back again).

Really genuinely nasty stuff, too - not just the odd grumble.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Another vote for Southampton.

My son and I got homophobic and dog’s abuse after a game St Mary’s a few years ago. And in the stands their chanting was downright nasty as was some their behaviour. I’ve been to a fair few away games supporting the Albion but that was by far my worst experience.

I was interested before opening this thread how many agreed with me…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
6 months ago I’d have never said I could vote for anyone other than Leeds on one of these polls. Yet, here we are. Something about the Toon army in that time is just so, so awful.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Another vote for Southampton.

My son and I got homophobic and dog’s abuse after a game St Mary’s a few years ago. And in the stands their chanting was downright nasty as was some their behaviour. I’ve been to a fair few away games supporting the Albion but that was by far my worst experience.

I was interested before opening this thread how many agreed with me…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you Scream for a policeman?

Nasty chanting you say? I hope the commentators gave enough warnings.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here