Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The (Golf) Masters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always a favourite week on the golfing calendar and this year the golfing family is more abuzz than usual with the sensational news Tiger might be playing this week. Will likely nearly double the TV audience if this happens, and who would put him past hin winning it again?? After all of his injuries and illnesses after what he's given to the game of golf nobody would deprive him landing another coveted green jacket, would be one of the greatest stories ever told. Forecast looks a little unsettled and unseasonably cool with temperatures only rising to 58f on Saturday.

Had a little flutter on a few this week:

Each Way (10 places)

Luke List 100/1
Paul Casey 40/1
Dustin Johnson 14/1

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Tyrrell F**king Hatton swearing his way to a Green Jacket. The Patrons will be very uncomfortable

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Always a favourite week on the golfing calendar and this year the golfing family is more abuzz than usual with the sensational news Tiger might be playing this week. Will likely nearly double the TV audience if this happens, and who would put him past hin winning it again?? After all of his injuries and illnesses after what he's given to the game of golf nobody would deprive him landing another coveted green jacket, would be one of the greatest stories ever told. Forecast looks a little unsettled and unseasonably cool with temperatures only rising to 58f on Saturday.

Had a little flutter on a few this week:

Each Way (10 places)

Luke List 100/1
Paul Casey 40/1
Dustin Johnson 14/1

Well I'd be very happy if he never won again. After everything he's taken from golf, the way he's lived his life, the way he's treated women in particular, I think he's a thoroughly horrible person.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well I'd be very happy if he never won again. After everything he's taken from golf, the way he's lived his life, the way he's treated women in particular, I think he's a thoroughly horrible person.

You may have your own personal grievances about Tiger. What cannot be in doubt is he is one of the greatest sportsmen who has ever lived and his comeback win in 2019 is one of the greatest in any sport. What he has done for the game of golf is unprecedented and the sport owes him a huge debt of gratitude. The buzz around Augusta these past few days on whether he will tee it up on Thursday only happens because it's Tiger, and has already added an extra sparkle to what is already a fabulous week of golf.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
One of the best sporting events of the year, it's a shame the Augusta knobs don't allow the TV companies to have wall to wall coverage like we get at The Open. Looks a tricky event from a betting point of view this year but I've had some darts at the following...

Cam Smith 16/1
Brooks Koepka 18/1
Viktor Hovland 25/1
Patrick Reed 70/1

All EW 8 places, better prices / places maybe available, but not to me.

Good luck.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fabulous start by Tiger. Being roared on by the galleries, this is quite the story.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Woods just about to meet Amen Corner.

Got unlucky just then caught out by a gust of wind, not a happy bunny judging by his industrial language caught on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here