Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 62 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What does everyone think the best result for us is?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I don't think it has much relevance to us, as 34 points is enough to avoid relegation.

It's hard to know who I want to win. It would be hilarious to see Everton relegated...but it's very hard for me to want Burnley to win, ever.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think a draw personably, keeps both right in it and pressure does strange things so both could really struggle.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The result doesnt matter for Brighton, but I'm absolutely hoping for a Burnley and anyone feeling the opposite should get corner time in the Bear Pit.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think it has much relevance to us, as 34 points is enough to avoid relegation.

It's hard to know who I want to win. It would be hilarious to see Everton relegated...but it's very hard for me to want Burnley to win, ever.

Agreed….much as I find Dyche irritating I’d like to see his side win for the fun of Franks post match cringe

I https://youtu.be/GtHZa-0uGFU

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Personally I want Burnley to win, just to make it more interesting.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well. We all know where lowest-away-points-haul-in-the-top-four-leagues Everton got 50% of them from don't we? Yup, the south coast charity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Least points available, surely. Draw.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Burnley, as Everton's fixtures after Burnley are United Home Leicester home Liverpool away Chelsea home, they could lose all those and without points at Burnley will be in freefall.

It would be fun to see Everton relegated, and Lampard back in the Championship (if not sacked)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No Everton player has a contract clause advising pay cut if relegated so Burnley win please

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What does everyone think the best result for us is?

A Burnley win is the better result for us. We are staying up, regardless of what these two do, but next year we’d be more likely to finish above Burnley than Everton, so better that they stay up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't understand why people would rather Everton got relegated than Burnley. It is better for the Albion if Burnley, Watford and Norwich yoyo with Fulham, Bournemouth and another minnow, rather than lose a big gun who will - in all likelihood - bounce back at the first attempt and remain in the Prem thereafter.

If Everton go down then we face the prospect of a 2023/24 Prem season with only 2 shit teams, not the usual 3.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's not really a game that has any relevance for us, it is incredibly unlikely either side catches us. However for the PL and one of the proudest historic clubs I will be hoping Everton stay up, would be a big blow if one of the founder members and an ever present member were to be relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here