Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Up Next

el punal

I’ve got my ticket for our visit to the Highbury Library and rather looking forward to it. With absolutely zero expectations after yesterday’s non-goal fest, and our woeful current form, my mind is firmly set in gallows mood humour. Could we possibly out do that tremendous set of stats of 29 attempts on goal and 4 on target? Which Arsenal team will turn up to, either, put us to the sword, or, ensure that it will be the last game on match of the day?

The mind boggles, but we’re Albion fans we are the mind boggling champions - you can’t take that away from us. :drink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They are quite good and the closet masochists are rubbing their hands.

Arsenal have a lot better footballers and are obviously likely to win the game but I could see it being a fairly close game anyway, purely based on that it has usually been the case in recent years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Better chance of win - scoring there than yesterday.

We'll get something from these 3 games, dunno what and which ones but they won't be 3 dry humpings.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Ben White is bound to score his first Arsenal goal. On the plus side he will probably do the no celebration thing.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Ben White is bound to score his first Arsenal goal. On the plus side he will probably do the no celebration thing.

Unlikely. He will rip off his Arsenal top to reveal the Leeds one he wears underneath for just this kind of occasion. Probably followed by a solo rendition of ‘Marching On Together’ in front of the Brighton dugout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here