• Start date

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Finally, some good news! :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have no complaints about the spirit and endeavour of the team. We are just in a really shit run of form and confidence. I am not pointing a finger at anyone, they gave it their best. It is just not happening for us at the moment. We have been in a far worse place but as the OP says this is going to deteriorate into a complete binfest from the entitled fans, and we have more than our fair share.

Buckle up :smile:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have no complaints about the spirit and endeavour of the team. We are just in a really shit run of form and confidence. I am not pointing a finger at anyone, they gave it their best. It is just not happening for us at the moment. We have been in a far worse place but as the OP says this is going to deteriorate into a complete binfest from the entitled fans, and we have more than our fair share.

Buckle up :smile:

Morning Icy. Can you just give some more clarity around what you mean by the phrase ‘entitled fans’ please?

I just want to know whether I’m entitled to enquire why I’ve not seen a goal at the Amex since January or not? If not, I assume I’m supposed to sit on my hands in polite silence? Or am I supposed to just cheer wildly at our passing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Morning Icy. Can you just give some more clarity around what you mean by the phrase ‘entitled fans’ please?

I just want to know whether I’m entitled to enquire why I’ve not seen a goal at the Amex since January or not? If not, I assume I’m supposed to sit on my hands in polite silence? Or am I supposed to just cheer wildly at our passing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning, I mean DEMANDING that we win games and score goals and when we don’t turning on the manager and/or players whilst ignoring the fact that we might not have the players capable of doing it throughout the season.

Of course there’s immense frustration and disappointment, especially in our home form, I am no different and have been walking away from the few games I’ve been to wondering why I even bothered.

It’s the having to blame someone, either the players or the manager when things aren’t happening and a refusal to accept that we got what we deserved…nothing, that is entitled to me :shrug:

Other opinions are available and just as valid I guess.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Morning, I mean DEMANDING that we win games and score goals and when we don’t turning on the manager and/or players whilst ignoring the fact that we might not have the players capable of doing it throughout the season.

Of course there’s immense frustration and disappointment, especially in our home form, I am no different and have been walking away from the few games I’ve been to wondering why I even bothered.

It’s the having to blame someone, either the players or the manager when things aren’t happening and a refusal to accept that we got what we deserved…nothing, that is entitled to me :shrug:

Other opinions are available and just as valid I guess.

Agreed. Did the business against Brentford, Palace game was a good game of football in which we dominated, and the 1-1 against Chelsea was a cracking game of football where we looked a quality side. Wheels have come off, but if you take Liverpool and a rejuvenated Spurs out of the equation, it’s 3 disappointing home game results against Burnley, Villa and Norwich. Unfortunately we’ve hit these games at a low point. But you know, we’re 12 points above the drop - completely comfortable. Perhaps the players believed the hype about how well they were doing a bit too much, or are struggling without a bit of pressure on them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here