Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Oh my god .... I feel dirty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Didn't spot at first but rather liking the auto replacement ! Well done Mods :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Surely he can just volunteer his services to kick people off their bikes to make the crossing safer?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Strictly speaking two Tories and one Independent ( ex-Tory ). Sadly Knob jockey is a shoe-in next year .... although I will be campaigning against him ! It's sad because the two Tory councillors we have are very good.

Now you would have thought so, but remember he managed to take the Withdean Tory vote from 3,500 to 1,500 in the last campaign when he tried to take over from another very good Tory councillor :facepalm:

timmy2.jpg

I believe this was him preparing his victory speech :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now you would have thought so, but remember he managed to take the Withdean Tory vote from 3,500 to 1,500 in the last campaign when he tried to take over from another very good Tory councillor :facepalm:

View attachment 146563

I believe this was him preparing his victory speech :lolol:

Sadly, he isn't a SHOE-IN. Shoo-in, maybe but unless the cyclist he kicked has caught up with him ...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A man of many talents. Just checked and he still posts hard hitting journalism on that Argus wannabee site. And still manages to wedge Pride into a story about the Norwich game. And still doesn't know how commas work.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I’ve no idea what most people are talking about on this thread, so instead here is my assessment of my least favourite South Park character.

Despite in theory being someone I should feel some sympathy and empathy for, instead his pompous, manipulative, petty and vindictive personality and behaviour overrides everything else and a sense of deep dislike, distrust and disappointment results.

Attachments

• B15884B2-003C-4310-9594-5E9683F4ACF0.jpeg
    B15884B2-003C-4310-9594-5E9683F4ACF0.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 141

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I found a glove on a bus ( the old blue and white 49A), It was quite nice so I thought I'd keep it as you never know when you will need 1 left handed velvet glove,many years later whilst on holiday in Norway I found another glove, it was right handed but leather, it's a funny old world.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That is your fault. I had a look at the comment and my finger slipped and I clicked the thumbs up button

If I've read it correctly, that comment now has more thumbs up than he had supporters for the road crossing scheme in the article :facepalm:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Without doubt the most obnoxious poster that has ever been a member of NSC.

The ONLY poster, that following one of his many disgusting rants against those living on 'council estates' etc, I invited him up to my house one evening where I waited in vain for him outside for his "no show". Shame, as I had a skip in the front drive, ready to have a cozy chat with him.

Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here