Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have my Arsenal and Wolves tickets anyone got their Spurs tickets yet?

I have to salute people buying tickets for away games at the moment, especially for three matches, my mojo is so low at the moment that the thought of going to watch any more games than those on my ST is just not there. Such a shame after such a promising beginning to the season, but right now it’s difficult for me to muster the enthusiasm to even go to home games. Only going today because my ticket didn’t sell on the exchange.

JoeKidd

Mar 15, 2015
I also have Arsenal & Wolves. No Spurs or Man City tickets yet. Plenty of time for both to come.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have to salute people buying tickets for away games at the moment, especially for three matches, my mojo is so low at the moment that the thought of going to watch any more games than those on my ST is just not there. Such a shame after such a promising beginning to the season, but right now it’s difficult for me to muster the enthusiasm to even go to home games. Only going today because my ticket didn’t sell on the exchange.

I’m far more enthusiastic about away games than home games…..better performances typically, and 100% better atmosphere.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I reckon people go for the craic with mates. Not hurt by away defeats.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Standing tickets.....I'd prefer a seat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If anyone has a spare u18 ticket for this please let me know. Change of circumstances means my son can now make it with me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If anyone has a spare u18 ticket for this please let me know. Change of circumstances means my son can now make it with me.

Keep checking the website. A change of circumstances for myself and a mate meant we could go, I kept refreshing and picked up 2 together early this afternoon.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Keep checking the website. A change of circumstances for myself and a mate meant we could go, I kept refreshing and picked up 2 together early this afternoon.

Cheers, have been checking all day on the site. You must have sneaked in when I was actually doing some work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here