Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering special on Saturday

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I understand from a friend in catering that the Amex will be serving a one off special of Delia Smith's tarts on Saturday. Fill your boots lads. She's making special blue and white striped iced top for home fans and yellow and green for away fans. If you like a tart, enjoy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My contact from Sodexo has confirmed this.

Certainly a special Delia created dessert will be served to home and away fans but the description I’ve been told differs to the OP’s. Something like this:

c8f6135b1e59aafd34deee5c76b787a0.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Did Piglets go along with this, or were they outbid?

Whatever the case, people have questions to answer. In a difficult world, home comforts such as a nice pie need to be protected and if Piglets have lost out due to commercial exploitation them I'm OUT. I have emailed PB and Caroline Lucas.

:rant:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Certainly a special Delia created dessert will be served to home and away fans but the description I’ve been told differs to the OP’s. Something like this:

Mmmmmm. LETS BE 'AVIN YOU!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Serve it in those glasses and Paul Barber would have apoplexy. They belong with the flasks and the bottle tops! :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I won’t “be Avin” any unfortunately, Junior has tested positive so looks like I’m arm chairing this one.

Looks like the exchange is open but not hopefully for this one as seats in pretty much every block available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here