Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Footballers and their dressing up boxes

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I remember a post, I think on here a while ago of 'interesting' facial hair among footballers. I'm bored so thought I'd start one on interesting clothing choices as I'm sure there's plenty of examples. Here's Everton's Tom Davies out and about.

aa007614c8b657b4ae9251fcbedb5fae20-Thomas.2x.rdeep-vertical.w460.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I remember a post, I think on here a while ago of 'interesting' facial hair among footballers. I'm bored so thought I'd start one on interesting clothing choices as I'm sure there's plenty of examples. Here's Everton's Tom Davies out and about.

View attachment 146464

i'm not sure what he's trying to achieve there to be honest , sherlock holmes meets crystal tips and alistair.

it's a no from me Jeff ......in fact it's a straight red.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Is this how to impress and attract the opposite sex these days if you have a few bob and want to make an impression? They look clownish.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 146464

The best dressed chavs in Scouseland often pop down to the offy for ciggies in their pyjamas and slippers.

Wouldn't have him down as a smoker though.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Wow! All the money many of them earn, and yet they can't afford a mirror :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here