Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Warnie State funeral

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wow , just wow and not necessarily in a good way , i mean i know the guy was a cricketing legend but this is way over the top ..............mixed emotions all round , shit storm on twitter with the PM and leader of opposition flying down to Melbourne whilst thousands of people are again facing devastating flooding in NSW......:facepalm::mad:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
wow , just wow and not necessarily in a good way , i mean i know the guy was a cricketing legend but this is way over the top ..............mixed emotions all round , shit storm on twitter with the PM and leader of opposition flying down to Melbourne whilst thousands of people are again facing devastating flooding in NSW......:facepalm::mad:

Agree, does seem a little bit OTT and verging on Princess Di territory, great cricketer though he was. Good excuse for a visit to Oz for some though I guess (saw the MCC Chair being interviewed on the news this morning - 'important we were represented' etc :rolleyes:)

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta

I've just been watching it and found it very moving.

Then I see this.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Agree, does seem a little bit OTT and verging on Princess Di territory, great cricketer though he was. Good excuse for a visit to Oz for some though I guess (saw the MCC Chair being interviewed on the news this morning - 'important we were represented' etc :rolleyes:)

A chair was interviewed you say? Crikey l don't suppose it said an awful lot. :wink:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
two masseurs ...as you do , i don';t need to post anything , its your media thats fallling short.

Well, searching those stories for "masseurs" comes up with no hits either.

Not my media, Google search engine using Chrome - if you can't [or won't] post a link to this "two masseurs" story, I'm going to have to call it fake [aka unsubstantiated] news ....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well, searching those stories for "masseurs" comes up with no hits either.

Not my media, Google search engine using Chrome - if you can't [or won't] post a link to this "two masseurs" story, I'm going to have to call it fake [aka unsubstantiated] news ....

it's in a mail online article as well as stated in numerous tv news reports....:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here