Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Albion’s New Manager

el punal

Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist this is purely for a larff. Hypothetically, should Graham Potter leave the club who would be, in your opinion, the worst and most inappropriate choice of replacement. There are a few on my list of anti-football gaffers and wannabes - Neil (Colin) Warnock, Sam (If you defend you don’t need to attack) Allardyce, Roy (sacked by Watford) Hodgson, every Albion fan’s perennial favourite - Tim Sherwood, Smug Eddie ‘cos he’ll be binned by the Saudis at the end of the season.

There must be loads more but I’ll leave that to you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bungle George and Zippy.

#DreamTeam.

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Nigel Adkins?
Nigel Pearson?

What is it with Nigels that's just so distasteful?

The one that would make me a full-time Lewes fan is Mourinho. It would never happen of course, but I'd be DONE if he came anywhere near the club.

SAC

May 21, 2014
A fans favourite like Dunk with no experience and without any coaching badges would (probably) be the equivalent of the disaster Shearer was when he managed the Toon (1 win in 8). Current managers to be avoided are Lampard and Rooney (and Jose, obviously)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pardew.

I'd buy a burner phone and crush my season "ticket".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Phil Stant

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Graham Potter. Can you imagine the uproar on here if we appointed a manager who managed 10 goals in 15 home game and who once went a whole calendar year without winning a home league match :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here