The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
517F1281-AFB4-472B-BEDD-842C1C174E8B.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve long believed we need a change in constitution to allow bottle tops. Today’s extraordinary news shows that dream is still possible.

Just put one in your pocket, no one’s bothered.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Interesting there is no clause that there are stripes, so the option is there for us to convert to hoops like QPR or quarters like Bristol Rovers.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Just strengthens my suspicion that Tony is plotting to sell the club to a trillionaire Peruvian princess with a penchant for pink.

Interesting there is no clause that there are stripes, so the option is there for us to convert to hoops like QPR or quarters like Bristol Rovers.

When I started following in 1983 it was the British Caledonian strip. Don't think this had stripes and, if so, they weren't very prominent!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When I started following in 1983 it was the British Caledonian strip. Don't think this had stripes and, if so, they weren't very prominent!

It didn't. And when I first started watching Brighton in 1966 the shirts were solid blue with white sleeves (the so-called 'Arsenal' style). To me that is still the proper Albion kit and stripes of any kind are a recent abomination.

And yes I know this view is a) unpopular and b) wrong. (We'd had stripes before).

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
It didn't. And when I first started watching Brighton in 1966 the shirts were solid blue with white sleeves (the so-called 'Arsenal' style). To me that is still the proper Albion kit and stripes of any kind are a recent abomination.

And yes I know this view is a) unpopular and b) wrong. (We'd had stripes before).

I agree that solid blue is so much nicer than the stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here