Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Direct Debit confirmation

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I 've now had 3 emailed confirmations from the club, for the Direct Debit Payment Information. I know we might need to strengthen for next season, but I don't fancy paying for it on my own, anybody else had multiple emails?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was just about to say I hadn't received one at all, whilst reading your posts, and then it popped into my inbox.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I 've now had 3 emailed confirmations from the club, for the Direct Debit Payment Information. I know we might need to strengthen for next season, but I don't fancy paying for it on my own, anybody else had multiple emails?

Yes, x2, but x4 if you count the x2 that Mrs Giraffe has insisted on forwarding to me for hers as well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I've said it before but as someone who has had to do this for 3 times the number of people they have to contact, be nice to them. It is a pig of a job to get right - albeit we have a lot more systems to collate so a lot more things to go wrong.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
One for me. I feel somehow short changed and demand another two. Mr Barber has really let me down on this occasion and I demand his resignation.. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here